Thursday, August 20, 2015

Is Fall A Coming???

It probably is, and your Made In America quilt tops are ready. Happy quilting to you.
I've finished several green and white themed quilt tops the past few days.
Good quality cotton fabrics.
 
++ Green and White Maple Leaves quilt top.

 Apprx. 49 x 65 inches

 

 
I created this without the use of a pattern. (as is with most of my items) I did the math and took notes as I proceeded. It took me over seven and a half hours to make this one.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

++ Charming Green White Leaves Single Irish Chain Quilt Top 

Apprx. 40 x 50 1/4 inches

 

The leaf fabric is by designer Robert Kaufman.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

++ Hourglass Green White Leaves Fall Winter Autumn Lap Throw Irish Chain Quilt Top

  Apprx. 38 1/2 x 48 1/2 inches 


Click on the above photo to go to my selling page; and to have a look at some of my other items for sale.
 
I added 4 hourglasses in the border of this one. Oh how we wait for Fall - thus, the Fall countdown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

++ Green White Leaves Fall Winter Autumn Crib Lap Wall Throw Irish Chain Quilt Top       

Apprx. 40 x 51 inches wide and long.

Click on the above photo to go to my selling page; and to have a look at some of my other items for sale.
 
I added the green contrasting border on this one as a great accent. Doesn't it look great!

Remember that clicking to go to my selling page does not obligate you to buy any of my creations. Have fun looking and buying if you'd like to.
 
Have a Great Day.
 
(Be sure to comment if you'd like, I love reading comments)


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment