Tuesday, April 16, 2019


 

It's  G A R D E N  Season  Again
 
 
I finally got around to picking up my hoe, shovel, rake, and began the digging.

 
The beets, a small white potato or two, and the garlic somehow survived the Winter.
 
 

 I show you "before" and "after" photos to clarify the amount of work that was done solely by me. -and within three hours, this April 16, 2019.
 
 
The girls / chickens were in earthworm heaven during the digging.

 
There were so many earthworms. I think that the girls received a month's supply this one day.
 
 
 
About halfway through Plot 1. 

 
The grass was beautiful; but, had to go.

 
Oh the smell of fresh Earth.
 
 
After "Plot 1" was completed, I threw a few cabbage, carrot and sweet potato hulls in -that will be covered and become fertilizer.

 
...and, now to planting the bare areas - and then to Plot 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment