Sunday, October 3, 2010

Been baking again - Lemon CUPCAKES and a Lemon CAKE

I admit that I'm a little late in posting these photos, being that I made these goodies a week ago today. -But it's new to you. LOL
 I began by setting some of my basic ingredients out to become room temperature. After mixing the ingredients, I realized that I had enough dough to make a few cupcakes as well. I did not use a recipe.
 The lemon cake, above, almost done.
 
The cake is done.
Needless to say, the muffins were super delicious, and didn't hang around for too long. Lets's just say that they were all gone by mid-day the next day. (no, I didn't eat them all)
The cake was, also, delicious. We ate most of it without any topping. (naturally lemon flavored wins)

I'm usually disappointed with store purchased cupcakes; and will be making more of my own.

2 comments:

  1. I love all sorts of lemon desserts. They are just so refreshing and those cupcakes, with me would have been gone in 24 hours and I would have eaten them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete