Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Rainy, Knitting, Sewing Saturday.

(Click on the photo above to see more photos and to view/buy this lovely handmade tote bag)
Today was ANOTHER great day for doing what I love most-CRAFTS.

Proof that is rained is shown on the leaves and branches in my yard.


Todays' raindrops/dollops on the leaf above.


Above is a strippy scrappy country themed tote that is in the works. I added some machine embroidery on some of the strips.


I actually knitted this purse today. (I hope to get it sewn up and embellished before the end of the year)


The above piece on the top will be a wristlet. I have wristlets for sale. Click on the photo to see some of them.  I love making yo-yo's. They are so simple, and can be done almost anywhere,anytime.




The captions speaks for themselves on these two.


I did get the tote below listed on Etsy this week. Woo Hoo
(click on the photo to see more photos and to view/buy this lovely handmade tote bag) 

 I loved doing the raw hand applique / top stitching on these leaves.


More proof that it rained today.

 Another yo-yo applique tote in the making.
 Applique is so easy, and so fun.
Love the batik fabric strip in there.

Everything is better with applique.

Thanks for viewing my blog. Please feel free to comment. I love comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment